- Aeration & Seeding for Tall Fescue
Turf can revitalize your lawn
following the typical stresses of a
- Tall Fescue Turf differs from Warm
Season Grasses in that it does not
produce rhizomes or stolons, and
cannot correct problems with poor
- The 1st key is cores per foot²
- For areas that are particularly thin
we use a criss-cross pattern or
overlap to maximize the number of
cores per foot²
- Don't Plant Next Year's Problem!
- Lower quality Seed Varieties may
contain problematic weed varieties,
such as Annual Bluegrass or
Goosegrass, which are dfficult to get
- Top-dressing with Compost is a
method of correcting a number of
problems in the soil.
- We recommend compost for areas that
struggle with compaction.
- Poor nutrient exchange, which can
be identified through a soil test for
Cation Exchange Capacity can be
dramatically improved with top-
- Incorporating the Top-dressing into
the seeding process is ideal.
- The beneficial micro-organisms can
multiply quickly and remain in the
soil for years when the lawn is
- Be Careful in choosing what to top-
- Much like inferior seed, the wrong
product used in top-dressing can
introduce a number of weeds, such as
Nutsedge or Crabgrass.